Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Adlee's first trip to the hospital

Well baby girl ended up getting sick sat march 10th she was up at 5 am Sunday till 9am Sunday just so sick she stayed that way on and off all day, Monday morning she got sick again so we took her to the dr she was dehydrated and the dr wanted to give her fluids but they were so packed we did the cc's of pedialite for a hr and after she kept that down they sent us home ( me still not satisfied I took her home) she acted a little better but still was not herself then around 5 pm she started running a temp of 102 so we took her back to the dr that evening which dr said she was about tge same and to let the bug run its coarse (getting more aggravated) we left and went home, tues morning at 5am she got sick again and was sick nonstop till 9am then had a break and got sick again! Wed she woke up and was fine she played all day and even ate some I then thought ok it was going to be ok but I was sick all day wed and couldn't leave my new best friend the toilet, wed evening it finally stopped and I felt better I ate a little and went to bed woke up at 5 felt good had kept my food down when here comes Adlee throwing up again, (what!!?) I was now not only worried but stunned she had been fine how could you be fine and then get sick again all of a sudden now I was worried hers was more than a virus! We got up with her and she was suck again until 9am then she started feeling good and was fine the rest of the day then again at 5 it started again on thursday morning (seriously?) she stayed in bed all day and slept most of the day finally around lunch I got upset and lost it bc her color was gone her eyes were sunk in and she looked so helpless I got her ready and took her to the er and skipped going to the dr first they saw her and gave her ivs ran a bunch of tests! The ivs were working she was starting to perk up which is what I wanted the whole time I knew she needed them, after tests came back good dr said she would get ivs till she pee'd so we were there a few hrs bc she was so dry, after that we went home about 4 am and the next day she was great! She felt so good her and Asher played all day! Sat she had a good day and played until she got sick around lunch, but it was one time and I dug she just played too hard, sat night she ate and kept it down woke up sun ate a little breakfast kept it down and so I fig it was finally leaving we got ready to go eat with the family bc my brother was leaving to go back to collage when she got sick, she just went downhill from there lost her color eyes sunk back in she went so fast I had to lift her hands to put her in her carseat we got to dr and praise the lord our dr was there this time and when he came in I just broke down bc this was now beyond me a child throwing up for a week straight this did not seem like any virus I'd ever herd about or seen he gave me a hug and reassured me that he was gonba get her better! He sent us straight to the hospital and met us there he got her started on ivs and said she would be staying overnight after 3 packs of ivs she still was not perking up he said it would be a longer stay and tests would be ran, after a few days she started feeling better then got sick again yesterday around lunch but that was one time and she ate dinner and breakfast today and today was a whole new girl so we are waiting to go home just waiting on one last test result! Thanks everyone for your messages, texts, calls and prayers! We are still not sure what caused this virus to get so bad or if it was even a virus.... Let's just pray it doesn't come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment