Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Time flys when your a Jordan

Well since my last blog a lot has happened, but then again when you blog once a year that tends to happen! Our life is so packed every day that i can't even find time to sit down at a actual computer and type it out! I really want to be better about this bc when i am old and grey (well HA now being a hairstylist i will NEVER go grey!)but when i am old i want to look back on my blog post and remember all the wonderful things my kids said and did! I believe the last post i made was when Adlee was in the hospital, she recuperated and was up and at it in no time! We have been in our new house for 10 months on oct 4th! I can't believe we have already been here that long it seems like the building part took forever! We adore our home and i am ecstatic to watch my wonderful family grown up in a beautiful home! I have been doing some side jobs of decorating for people which has become a passion of mine! I am a yard selling, thrift finding, picking machine and my favorite things are old pieces i can redo and make my own! My little Adlee has started taking dance and she is so excited! Asher has not started anything at this time but we are looking into a few activities for him! Halloween is just around the corner and we are hosting our annual family halloween party at our house this year which i am pretty excited about! We always have such a great time with family and friends! This year our family costume will be the incredibles! For trick or treating asher has decided he wants to be dino dan, for those of you that do not know who this is, he is a kid that knows all about dines infact he is a little crazy about them! he is a normal looking kid so i will have to do my best to make people know who he is lol but most of you that know asher already know who dino dan is bc that is ALL he talks about! Asher has really impressed me at how smart he already is, he is telling me which dino eats what and what a carnivore, herbivore, and omnivore is! He knows just about everything there is to know about a dino and at three years old that amazes me! Adlee's trick or treat outfit has not been decided yet but if i had to guess I'm sure i know exactly what she will be! We will be visiting the pumpkin patch in the next few weeks that is always one of my favorite things to do! Asher is super excited bc all year long i get the same two ?s 1. mom can we please go to disney world, and 2. mom can we go to "halldaween" and do the pumpkin patch? lol my little ash mash! So i guess thats pretty much it for tonight seeing how its 2:30 in the morning and i have to been up at 8! I have been battling a kidney stone since thursday which it is now tues! I still have not passed it but sleeping has not been easy! Hopefuly i will get my normal body back soon and the night owl syndrome will go away!!! I hope all of you have a very blessed day and i leave you with a few funny sentences from the Jordan Twins! As always thanks for keeping up with the Jordans! Asher: (sneezed in my bedroom) "oh mommy I'm so sorry i got God bless you all over your floor" Adlee: "mommy when i get bigger i want to be a hairy person like you" Asher: "mommy your favorite dino is a triceratops that means its got one two three horns" Adlee: "mom, it looks like I'm getting hungry!" Asher: (i came home from a yarsale and bought a globe) "OH MOMMY! you bought disney world!!!" Adlee: (while in the middle of her cousin jocies dance recital) "stop the show we gotta go" me "adlee shuu we can't go yet its not over" adlee" yes mommy i must get to my dance class they are gonna start with out me" Asher: "mommy boys don't dance?" Adlee: "no asher boys don't dance just girls like me dance" me: "some boys dance" Adlee: "and wear tutus?" me: no reply lol! I love my kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment