Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Sickness sets in

Hello everyone I havnt blogged lately bc we have been taking care of our little Adlee started getting sick sunday morning around 5am and until lunch time, she then seemed ok and played ate and I thought it was a 8 hr bug but then it hit her again late Sunday evening and was allot worse! We ended up at the dr Monday morning early and she had to have guilds bc she was very dehydrated she was able to keep it down so we went home but then she started getting a 102 temp and had not wet or bowls moved all Sunday or Monday so I got worried and we ended back at the dr Monday evening, and today she was a different child she's eating drinking and playing around! Praise the Lord now if we can get all the germs out and keep them out this bug is no fun and I feel like its worse than the flu! Prayers to everyone that they stay safe and well! Thanks for keepin up!

No comments:

Post a Comment