Sunday, February 5, 2012

I like to sing, I like to dance but I can't do it with poopie in my pants!

I am very happy to say that Asher and Adlee Are doing very good with potty training, how ever they are still having some problems knowing when to go before they do number 2 in their pants, we have tried all sorts of things to help get them motivated and allot of them are working...... For the most part! I am sooooo tired of having to buy Pullups and more so I'd like a break at changing bottoms before my next baby comes along! So josh and I came up with one more " insintive" for getting them excited to go instead of Asher go potty or Adlee go potty. We bought " magic colorful foam soap" lol they only get to wash their hands in the "magic" soap after potty time! I'm hoping this works bc they love water and LOVE washing their hands so fingers crossed! I will let all of you know if and how this worked out! Also keep a look out for my new link on this blog to my design blog! As always have a blessed day and keep on keeping with the Jordan's!


2 comments:

  1. They will get there that was the hardest part with all 3 of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait does that mean you are preggers??? I am in love with the picture at the top of your blog of them

    ReplyDelete