You like that title dontcha?! Lol anyways im very happy to say that the " magic" hand soap worked, with Adlee she's a potty using champion! We had no mistakes today and she went on her own whenever she needed to go!!! I just can't believe it! One down one to go! I've been a busy little bee these last few days as well! I found some great " free" picks over the weekend so I've been creating away! I will post pics as soon as I fig out how lol I've never uploaded them from a phone much less a iPhone! But I have revived two chairs made josh a night stand, did a makeover on a lampshade! And I'm in the process of making a wreath and a little sumin sumin for the kitchen island!! If you check out my twitter page I have a few things posted there! I hope you all have a lovely rest of your tues! Keep on keeping up!
Tuesday, February 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment