Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Coolest Stroller i have ever seen!

I was flipping through a magazine the other day and i came across Brooke shields pushing her two girls in the coolest jogger! As a mom of Twins i went crazy over this and I'm so in love with this jogger. It is so much more compact than the side by side that i have (AKA- the bus) and it seems like it wouldn't take any room at all to fold up! This would be so convenient for us when we would like to travel, and shopping wouldn't be as hard bc it would feel like I'm bulldozing people over to get through a crowd i could just sneak on by!!! Although i did look at the price and josh would kill me if i were to tell him i wanted that stroller but i just thought i would share this site with everyone else bc it really is the coolest double stroller i have ever seen, and my new dream stroller! This stroller is made by Phil&Teds, they have several different models of the double jogger my favorite one is the either the hammerhead or the Vibe, they look so comfortable that makes me wish i could ride in one (lol). There are different colors and styles in these joggers and they are not only for mom's of twins. They will fit mom's with two kids or just one! What i like about them for parents of a infant and bigger child is, the big kid sits in the front where you can see him close, and the smaller child is nestled save below in the bed like area! I could go on and on but you really must check this out for yourselves!!!!


push | phil&teds buggies | official phil&teds store





1 comment:

  1. A friend of mine was looking at getting one of their single strollers! I love them. If I had the money I would go buy the single today!

    ReplyDelete