The time has come! I am sooooo tired of changing sticky diapers and having a stinky diaper can in my house! Sad they are growing up, but tired of DIAPERS! This will also save me 200 a month or more! We have been introducing the potty to the babies for the past few months. I make it a daily routine when we wake up we sit down, after baths or before baths we sit down, and sometimes before bed we will. I really haven't been forcing the issue too much bc it can scare them away and they will totally go backwards and we DO NOT want this to happen! My goal is to be 80 percent trained by their 2nd birthday, which does not give me much time seeing how their birthday is less than a moth away! But I do have a book that someone told me about and from experience it worked! Its called potty trained in 3 days seems hard to believe right? but it has worked for some.......I am going to take a look at it and see what i think, mainly i want to find a fun way to get them interested, but at the same time i want them to know that this is also a big and serious step not just another play time.....as of right now we have potty books, and Adlee has a doll that goes potty when she does it seems to help her know why we sit on the potty, and they are beginning to tell me when they need diaper changes sooooo looks like a good start!! I will let you know in a month how we are doing with this! In the mean time Thanks for Keeping up with the Jordans!
Monday, January 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment