HELLO friends!
Well we have had a few great days so far at the beach, the twins are having a ball! Monday night we went to broadway at the beach where we had a fantastic time! Yesterday we got up and went to tanger where I got the babies some cute outfits for the fall! Then we stopped in toys r us while we where there bc the babies had some spending money, I let them out of the stroller and the people working there had never laughed so hard! Adlee ran and was yelling laughing and talking her own little language all at the same time! Asher just started laughing non stop as he ran excitedly twoard each truck, ball, or babydoll (yes I said babydolls lol) then I took adlee over to the isle of babydoll wonderland. That little girl stood there looking with the biggest eyes as she had the biggest smile on her face then turned to me and screamed MOMMY! I said yes adlee look at all the babies! The cashiers came over to watch her bc he was so cute and funny, they could not stop watching as her ran to each and every babydol saying I wike dis, I wike dis, beeee easy baby! I felt like a little kid all over again! After she loked at each one she finally picked the one she wanted and asher had picked a puppy that does all kinds of things! We left and went back home so we could get naps then out to the beach where we stayed the rest of the night! It has also been fun bc we are with our cousins The bowers, and it is little Tempe's first beach trip, she loves the water and she loves eating the sand! I thought mine ate a lot of sand! But she is having a ball and we are all having a blast! I will post pictures as soon as I get back home where I can get on a computer! So until then your just gonna have to keep, keeping up with the crazy Jordan's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Im so glad yall are having fun!! I can't wait to see pics!
ReplyDelete