Tuesday, September 21, 2010

ahhh toes in the water and bums in the sand!

Well we have finally made it! I am now on my much needed vacation yay! We have been here three days and are having a blast! The babies are loving the ocean as they lways do, I on the other hand have not gotten to sit in the sun once bc they are always on the move! Lol but it is ok bc as long as they are having the time of their lives then that's all that matter to me! Last night we went to broadway at the beach it was a lot of fun! I bought the twins a huge sucker each by the time we got to the car they were covered head to toe in stickyness! I will have pictures coming soon! Stay tuned in to find what how the beach keeps up with the Jordan's!!


No comments:

Post a Comment