Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ok so Right about this time before the babies were "made" lol I went on a Christian cruse, I worked on the ship and in return everything was paid for! While I was there I learned so much more about my faith and my relationship with Christ, My job on the ship was to work the concerts so a plus to this is I got to meet all the talents such as Toby Mac, Newsong, Hawk nelson, Britt Nicole, Echoing Angels, Casting Crowns and much more! I also got to meet and talk with Candice Cameron which was pretty cool bc I was and am I huge Full House Fan!! Anyways I wanted to share some of the Music from the bands and I hope you will enjoy them as much as I did and I wish I can do this again someday, it was cool to hang out with some famous people we had ice cream eating contests, water polo, and swimming races which I won lol! It was a lifetime experience I will never forget!


No comments:
Post a Comment