Friday, July 30, 2010

A little of this and a little of that!

Hello my friends!
Today was a great day we got our house plans back, along with the total cost of the house! I'm so excited to get started and move on to the next step!! Adlee has said her first sentence!!!! "i wike it" in other words I LIKE IT! We were shopping and rode past the toys she saw one look at a Disney princess doll and that was it "mommy mommy mommy" i said yes Adlee pretty...."i wike it!" my mouth dropped open i was shocked bc I nore josh have told her to say that! I ran through the whole store trying to find my mom and we showed her the new achievement our little Adlee had accomplished! I tell you my babies are growing too darn fast!! On another exciting note, One of my family members who live in Atlanta is now a star! lol Lori Allen own's Bridals by Lori, and they have made a series on Say yes to the dress! I am so excited and happy for them, i have never really watched the show until now and it was awesome! One of the dresses from the first show tonight made me want to get married again it was absolutely stunning! which makes me think i need to try mine on and see just how much weight i need to loose!! Anyways Congrats to my dear family in Atlanta, North Carolina is proud and Loves you!




No comments:

Post a Comment