







Now don't get me wrong Asher is all boy!! But he is my dare devil when it comes to being wild, and even in his sleep he is still going!
Ok so Right about this time before the babies were "made" lol I went on a Christian cruse, I worked on the ship and in return everything was paid for! While I was there I learned so much more about my faith and my relationship with Christ, My job on the ship was to work the concerts so a plus to this is I got to meet all the talents such as Toby Mac, Newsong, Hawk nelson, Britt Nicole, Echoing Angels, Casting Crowns and much more! I also got to meet and talk with Candice Cameron which was pretty cool bc I was and am I huge Full House Fan!! Anyways I wanted to share some of the Music from the bands and I hope you will enjoy them as much as I did and I wish I can do this again someday, it was cool to hang out with some famous people we had ice cream eating contests, water polo, and swimming races which I won lol! It was a lifetime experience I will never forget!


No comments:
Post a Comment