Wednesday, April 28, 2010
The Blind Side
Tonight Josh and I watched the Blind Side finally! It was such a great movie so inspiring! As i thought more about it this came to my mind so i thought i would blog about it! "you sit and think sometimes about things in life you wonder why some of these things not happen to you, you hold grudges against people whether it be family or strangers, when in all reality you should be thanking the Lord for the breathe you are taking, and each day that is given to you, and so instead of sitting and dwelling on the bad, and feeling bitter toward someone else, live each day to the fullest, love to the best you can and cherish the moments you are in, bc never again can you live the same day twice, never can you change one word you say to someone, and never can you truly be forgiven until you forgive, I sit and I think of things that have affected my life and I could have gave up many of times, but then if I had I would not have the blessings the Lord has bestowed me, Thankful for each day, and blessed for each life in it!" i am so thankful for the two beautiful babies that God gave me, i can not began to tell you how i wanted twins and how i have always been fascinated with them, and when the second i saw to miracles in my stomach i just cried and thanked the Lord bc he knew he had something special in stored for me! I also thank God for Josh he is such a wonderful husband and he takes such good care of me and the babies, from day one he has always been by my side and together we are raising two beautiful babies! And finally so thankful for the wonderful family and friends that i have, no matter what happens they are always there, and Asher and Adlee both are loved and that's important to me! All babies are miracles from God!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment