Monday, December 28, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!!!

Oh my babies had their first christmas and what a fun time josh and I had with it!! We had a visit from santa and after that and all our family parties I have no clue where I am going to fit all of our mountains of toys!! Christmas eve we woke up and I cooked breakfast for josh's parents, and we opened gifts, the we met my parents for lunch we always eat at uptown grill in lexington for christmas eve lunch...the we always stop by rite aid lol don't ask but we do and we keep on bc we love traditions...then we open gifts, then that night we all go to my mamaws for dinner and we open gifts with the whole family, this year we had 3 new babies!! After playing the big fat guy it was about 2am before we got to bed bc I had to wrap everything bc the babies enjoyed unwrapping lol, finally Christmas morning came they babies woke up their sleepy eyes as josh waited in the living room with the video camera, I walked in arm and arm with two sleepy eyed babies. I put them on the floor and Asher dove straight in looking and going crazy over all the new stuff which he couldn't figure out why and how they were in his living room, Adlee took her time until she got good and awake and then BAM!! They went to town on tearing the gifts open! I had the time of my life watching them, after they were all done I then started breakfast my parents came to eat with us and to see what the babies got from santa! After they played a while we all four fell asleep on the couch, I for about 45 mins then I had to start getting ready for christmas lunch with josh's whole family, we went we ate we opened more gifts, then back home to spend the rest of the night with my love's!! What a great first Christmas!! I hope all of you had a blessed Christmas as well!! Merry Christmas from the Jordans!!

No comments:

Post a Comment