Thursday, December 31, 2009
Happy 2010!! ALREADY?
Wow I can not believe how fast 2009 came and went! This year has been a year of excitement, first's, and challenges! Josh and I have loved every min of it though. I got the two best gifts a girl could ever want this past year and I thank the good no great Lord above for it everyday!! My life has changed in so many ways, I have not changed as a person per say, but almost my daily routine, and methods have changed, I am still a easy going and high spirited person who loves to have fun and go, and believe it or not I still do even with twins! Having the twins has not made me different as in stressed or run down, in fact I feel as though it has helped me to be more active and be more productive, and if nothing else more organized!! I look for a lot to be happing in 2010 we hope to start our house this spring, and the babies will be having their first birthday!! (Not ready at all sniff sniff) and who knows what all surprises are in store! You never know what will happen in the Jordan house!! Happy New Years everyone, and may God bless your lives as he has and is ours!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment