Sunday, February 19, 2012

If at first you don't succeed.... Trust in God!

I thought this Serman from Joel and I just had tO share ESP since I have a few friends with dreams and a few of my own!
( there was a man that was in art school and he was drawing which is what he loved! The instructor told him he was not a artist and his work was not professional. He then dropped out of art school and went to try something else. He went to several places to see about work and was turned down place after place and again and again. It was to the point mOst of us would have given up or got discouraged, but not him he kept his faith and decided to open his own art business and everything just fell into place for him to start his business. Now when he opened he didn't go by his real name he used a made up name and called it dr sues! ) now need I say more? The lord is always waiting for us when we fall so he can catch us! Don't give up on your dreams bc he will pick the right one for you!



I love all you guys and thanks for keeping up





No comments:

Post a Comment