Hello my friends, I hope everyone is having a wonderful october so far! This is such a busy month for us, we have so much going on bc of halloween and fall festivals! This is my favorite month of the year! Every weekend is already full, with pumpkin patches, bbq festival, other festivals, halloween party and ghost hunts! I am very excited about our halloween costumes this year! We always have a huge halloween costume party and everyone dresses up! This year we are going to two pumpkin patches! The babies love pumpkins we got a few from my aunt with some hay bails that I used to make my outdoor decorations with and they had a ball carrying the pumpkins! I can wait to post some pictures of all the fun stuff we will be doing so until then you just gonna have to keep up with us Jordans!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment