In our sunday school class we are reading a book called facing your giants. As many of you know this can be a very hard task to accomplish, no matter how small or large your giant may be! It starts every chapter with a different experience from a different individual, it show examples from a bill needing to be paid to a mad angry boss, to family members, even smaller giants as self issues. Reading this book has helped me to see the giants I have already over come and I am so proud and feel like I have really accomplished major tasks in my life, it has also showed me a few giants that still need work, and its always the toughest to make the effort! I have seen giants that my husband needs to overcome! We are only on the third chapter and as I was reading the bible last night Jesus spoke to me bc this one verse slapped me in the face! "The lord live, blessed be my rock it is God who avenges me, and subdues the people under me he delivered me from my enemies, therefore I will give thanks to you oh Lord, among the Gentiles and sing praise to your name!" Ps 18: 46-49 to sum this up, the Lord could lover and pick a meek and mild shepard boy as david was to be the king he didn't care how wealthy, how beautiful how strong, so why should I care about those things for me, if God can except me why can't I and if God will be my rock and push away my enemies, then there is no need for me to worry with them, simply live your life, be happy and share the word of God these are the things we must do and when we do, our Goliath will surely fall!
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment