So ok I have to tell you about my exciting day! The day before I had worked my tail off cleaning the house getting ready for a party, and then working many hours in the salon, that today I have a day off and a clean house and I wanted to get out and have FUN! So I did just that I grabbed the babies and we took off to the zoo! We had the most fun today we have been three times this summer but everytime feels like a first with my babies! One exhibit I want to share with you is the chimps! We were on our way to see him when we herd them making quite a stir! We rushed to see what was going on, as we arrived I noticed them running around chasing each other going bananas!(Lol) we laughed at the way they were playing and carrying on. I then noticed out of the corner of my eye two shattered places in the window this worried me bc I was afraid they were new! We sat there watching them when one chimp saw us at the window. He picked up a pair of blue jeans and headed toward us. We joked saying he was coming to show us his pants, when in fact he was coming right for us! He came right up to the window where I was kneeling with the babies, then the most miraculous thing happened! He started signing to me I put my hand on the glass and almost fell in disbelief! He looked at me after he did it like I was suppose to know, I signed back to him and he then repeated his signs! We laughed bc this was so sweet it really touched me bc I have always wanted to talk to a chimp (strange I know) but I have! He got closer to the window and put his face up to it looking at me! After a while we left bc I think he was asking for food and since I did not have any, he walked away and sat in front of another window but kept his eye on me everyone had been standing around me watching this bc it was so magnificent! We started to walk off when this one chimp who had been causing all the excitement before grabbed his blue ball took off running full speed he came around to the windows jumped up and slammed the glass with his feet and then kept on going! We all jumped and laughed bc it scared the people standing right there! I was ready to leave after that bc a few more times and I was afraid the glass would break! As we were leaving I looked back at my monkey one more time I waved and he then smiled and started rocking back and forth, it was so touching to me it was like we had a connection like he knew what I was feeling, crazy sounding I know but to me it was a experience I will never forget! You just never know what story you mighjt hear when your keeping up with the jordan's!
(I also have to thank the Lord for his many blessings the last few weeks my cup is over flowing and I owe it all to him he is and will forever be our awesome God!)
Friday, September 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment