Thursday, December 3, 2009
Baby Owen
I just wanted to let everyone know that baby Owen has made it home safe and sound!!! I know Christmas has come early in that house, it truly is a blessing from God to see a baby born parents no idea there is something wrong, and then to see it go from not expecting to make it, to gaining enough strength on its own and finally making it's trip home!! Our God is a awesome God his love and power can do he most wonderful and miraculous things! I thank God everyday for what we have it might not be the most expensive and it might not be the biggest house, but i am so thankful for my family, and the fact that HE had enough faith in me to bless me with twins, i always say everything happens for a reason and for every bad thing that happens there is a good thing to come, well it did in TWO'S Thank you God i praise you forever!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment