Thursday, November 19, 2009

Extream Makeover

So the last few weeks i have been so crazy busy, i spent most of my time at the extream makeover site, Josh helped at the house and i got to be VIP ad see all the behind the scenes! It was such a great expeeriance and to see the faces on the family when they returned home was just so great! It is so sad though that the situation had tobe like it did for them to get this awesome gift i am not sure if it is true but i herd that she was not expected to be here to see the show air, i hope that this is not true and that she will be here alot longer!! I have learned through the power of prayer all things are possible i do not know this family but they have been in my prayers! I did get to see Ty Pennington, Tracy, Ed, Pauly, Jewel and Ty Mury, and meet some really great people so this was so awesome!! I do have pictures of it all and will hope to get them up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment